Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user. The users browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent -through the activate cookies in your browser- Virtualware 2007, S.A. , will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES USED THIS SITE?
- Technical Cookies : those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or to your use of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
- Third-party cookies: The Web of Virtualware 2007, S.A., you can use third-party services on behalf of Virtualware 2007, S.A. , compile information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for providing other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
The User expressly agrees by using this Site, the treatment of information obtained in the manner and with the above purposes.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact VIRTUALWARE 2007, SA. in email@example.com