NUCLEAR POWER PLANT CONTROL ROOM
Tecnatom have been supporting nuclear plants all over the world for over 60 years, offering reactor services and technology for operations, construction and for long term operations. Its mission is to make energy and industrial facilities operate safely, efficiently and excellently.
As part of their services, they provide operator training through full scope simulators which simulate plant processes and recreate the main control room to scale. The modern “digital twins” that are delivered today.
For new training services located at Customer’s Training Facilities, Tecnatom requires a groundbreaking way to display and interact with the operational interface, a graphic environment that replicates the real environment.
Virtualware provides an All-in-one solution, including design, engineering, manufacturing and commissioning of the whole control room equipment.
This equipment includes 5 modules, covering a space of 500m2:
- Module 1: 68 Screens and 10 Videowalls (3 multi-touch)
- Module 2: 28 Screens and 8 Videowalls (6 multi-touch)
- Module 3: 15 Screens (5 height-adjustable multi-touch) and 2 Videowalls (1 multi-touch)
- Module 4: 9 Screens (4 height-adjustable multi-touch) and 2 Videowalls (1 multi-touch)
- Module 5: 9 Screens (4 height-adjustable multi-touch) and 2 Videowalls (1 multi-touch)
Equipment summary: 131 professional screens (13 height-adjustable multi-touch) and 24 Videowalls (12 multi-touch).
All in One Solution: Design, Engineering, manufacturing and Commissioning
Pioneering One-of-a-kind control room